If you're an existing Sideline user, you may sign-up for Sideline Enterprise without losing your current Sideline number.
Before you sign up:
To prevent duplicate charges, please first cancel your current Sideline Subscription as your new billing for Enterprise account will be through our third-party vendor "Stripe" (as opposed to your app store).
To sign-up for Enterprise:
1. Visit https://my.sideline.com/#/login
2. Start by entering your mobile number.
3. The system will detect that you're an existing user. From here, click start a free 30-day trial.
4. Enter your company information to continue. You'll then be asked to enter a credit card.
Please Note: All accounts start with a free 30-day trial and you will not be charged unless you continue past the free trial period or add-on features.
5. Once your credit card is added, you'll see the prompt below. Click OK to proceed.
Once you click OK you'll be taken to the Admin Portal. We’ll also send a message to your email address to verify we’ve got the right one on file. We recommend verifying your email address in case you ever forget your password, we’ll help recover it via email.
6. Simply click verify my account to verify your email
Registration is now complete and you’re ready to start using your new Sideline Enterprise account. For more information about getting started with your account, we recommend checking out our other articles.
If you need further assistance or have any questions regarding registration, please submit a request.