To help keep everyone connected in your business, you can send as many invitations for your Team Number as you'd like.
Since Sideline does not allow multiple accounts per device, you can only send invitations to those who do not have an existing account as an individual or Teams. They will need to close their account if they decide they want to join your Team Number.
Sending an Invitation
The user with the Sideline account (that includes the number you wish to be shared with multiple people) will need to send the invitation. Here's how:
- Sideline Settings
- Tap 'Team Number' (and tap 'set up' if you are new to Team Number)
- Tap 'Invite Member'
- Choose the contact (or enter the cell number) you wish to send the invite to
- Note: If you receive an error at this point, please visit this article to understand the steps you're recipient will need to take before you can continue the invite process.
- A pop-up 'Add to Team Number' will display > Tap 'OK' (or 'Cancel' if this was done in error)
- You'll then see 'pending' noted next to the contact name or number indicating that your invite was successfully sent
Accepting an Invitation
Please share these steps with the recipient of the invite in order to have them successfully accept the invite and be added to the Team Number account.
The recipient of the invite will get a text message to their cell number which includes the invite link with instructions (pictured below)
- Tap on the 'Get the App' link
- You'll be taken to your app store to download Sideline
- Once downloaded, open Sideline and tap 'Log In' (do not create a new account)
- Enter your cell phone number in the number field
- Create your own personal password (the password should not be shared across multiple devices)
If you need further assistance, please submit a request.