Team Number is a Sideline feature that will enhance your business response time, in those moments when you are unavailable to take a call. Invite your team members to share the responsibility of your business line - they'll be able to answer the calls and messages when you can't.
How it works:
Team number allows you to share a single Sideline number with multiple users for incoming calls and text messages.
- Each device will receive text messages and can reply simultaneously.
- The line will ring on all active devices and whoever answers first will be connected to the call.
To activate Team Number on your Sideline account:
- Go to your Sideline Settings
- Tap Team Number
- You'll then be able to invite member(s) to your team
- There is currently no limit on the number of members on a team, so you can add as many members as you'd like
- Your number will not change when you activate Team Number on your existing account (if you wish to change your number, you can do so prior to making the switch)
If you have further questions or need assistance, please submit a request.