Team Number is a Sideline feature that will enhance your business response time, in those moments when you are unavailable to take a call. Invite your team members to share the responsibility of your business line - they'll be able to answer the calls and messages when you can't.
How it works:
Team number allows you to share a single Sideline number with multiple users for incoming calls and text messages.
- Each device will receive text messages and can reply simultaneously.
- The line will ring on all active devices and whoever answers first will be connected to the call.
To create a Team Number account:
- Download Sideline.
- Create & subscribe to a Standard account (if you haven't already done so).
- Once you've created your account, view Sideline Settings.
- Tap Team Number.
- You'll then be able to invite member(s) to your team which automatically converts your Standard account to a Team Number account.
- There is currently no limit on the number of members on a team, so you can add as many members as you'd like.
- Your number will not change when you activate Team Number on your existing account (if you wish to change your number, you can do so prior to making the switch).
- Team Number is the same price as a Standard account (there's no additional fee for inviting members to share your number).
If you have further questions or need assistance, please submit a request.