If you're only seeing a notification of a missed call or voicemail in your Sideline inbox, but did not see the incoming call, there are a couple places to start for troubleshooting this:
1. First, complete the basic troubleshooting steps
2. Check your Sideline settings to ensure that you don't have "Forward all calls to voicemail" enabled
3. Check that your device isn't blocking Sideline calls
- From your iPhone home screen, please tap on 'Settings'.
- Scroll down and tap on 'Phone'
- Tap on 'Call Blocking & Identification'
- If you see the contact 'Incoming Sideline Call' listed in this section, please remove it from your block list.
- If the contact information shows “Block Caller” please let us know, and we can continue to troubleshoot this issue.
4. Check your device Settings for "Do Not Disturb" to ensure you are still able to receive calls while your device is locked.
- iPhone Settings
- Do Not Disturb
- Setting is toggled "Off"
- If it is togged "On", and you have "While iPhone is locked" silence selected, you will not be notified of your inbound Sideline calls.
5. Carrier related causes: Republic Wireless and T-Mobile
Republic Wireless customers
If you are a Republic Wireless customer and are having trouble connecting your calls through Sideline, we recommend going to your carrier to notify them of this issue. Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do as the error is on their end.
T- mobile offers a service called "Call Protection Solutions". Each of these services "Put scammers in their place and answers all your calls worry free."
- Scam ID identifies potential spam calls and robocalls, and notifies you on your phone as the call is incoming. The caller ID displays “Scam Likely” instead of the number, but the call still goes through for you to answer it.
- Scam block prevents any "Scam Likely" calls from getting through and will not ring to your device. T-Mobile has automatically enabled Scam Block on our pilot numbers-the numbers we use to connect your calls which is why you are only being notified of a missed call.