If at any time you are receiving harassing messages or no longer want to be contacted by someone on your Sideline number, you can place a block on them.
To place a block on a contact/phone number:
- Log into your Sideline Web account
- Click the contact or number you wish to block to highlight it in the list
- Click on the arrow to the right of the contact
- Once the options drop-down, tap 'Block Number' (picture #1)
- A pop-up will appear with the option to Block (picture #2)
- Confirm the block by clicking on the red 'Block' button
If you need further assistance, please submit a request.