Are you still receiving calls in Sideline after deleting the app?
Please keep in mind, simply uninstalling the app will not close your account.
- Android users: We no longer support or offer Sideline on Android OS versions 4.0 or below, therefore, you should NOT delete or reinstall the app if you wish to use Sideline in the future. Sideline will no longer be available in the app store for OS versions 4.0 or below.
- iOS users: If you are on iOS version 10 or below, we advise against uninstalling Sideline as the app might not be available for reinstall in iTunes due to the end of support for iOS 10 and below.
If you have already removed the app from your device, but are still receiving calls, please complete the following steps below:
- Reinstall the Sideline app via the app store:
- Log in with your Sideline number and password
- Access Sideline Settings
- Tap 'Get Help'
- Tap 'Close Account'
- Tap 'Continue to Close Account" and follow the prompts
- Once this is complete, you have closed your account successfully and calls will no longer ring to your device.
If you experience any trouble with closing your account, please submit a request.