Porting your number can be a tedious experience. To help you out, we put together a guide for everything you'll need to successfully port your number from Comcast.
If you have any questions about the porting process, check out our porting FAQs.
Here's everything you'll need:
- Account Number
- You can usually find your account number in the upper right hand corner of any bill or invoice.
- You won't be able to find your PIN on any bill or invoice
- Your PIN would have been given to you by Comcast and is usually pre-selected
- You can reset your PIN through your online account
- Billing Telephone Number
- If you're transferring from an account that has only one line, enter the number that you're transferring
- If you're transferring from an account that has multiple lines, contact Comcast to find out which number is your billing telephone number
- Account Owner's Name
- If you're the only person on the account, this would be you
- If you've on a family or shared plan, the account owner's name will be in the address portion of your bill
- Billing Address
- This is the address that your Comcast bills are sent to