Porting your number can be a tedious experience. To help you out, we put together a guide for everything you'll need to successfully port your number from Comcast.
Here's everything you'll need:
- Account Number
- You can usually find your account number in the upper right hand corner of any bill or invoice.
- You won't be able to find your PIN on any bill or invoice
- Your PIN would have been given to you by Comcast and is usually pre-selected
- You can reset your PIN through your online account
- Billing Telephone Number
- If you're transferring from an account that has only one line, enter the number that you're transferring
- If you're transferring from an account that has multiple lines, contact Comcast to find out which number is your billing telephone number
- Account Owner's Name
- If you're the only person on the account, this would be you
- If you've on a family or shared plan, the account owner's name will be in the address portion of your bill
- Billing Address
- This is the address that your Comcast bills are sent to
If you receive some kind of error code while trying to port your number in, or if you have any other questions or problems about Sideline, send us an email!