By default, the same payment method you used to purchase the subscription will be charged for renewals.
If you wish to update/change your payment method for upcoming renewals, please do so from within your app store account as all in-app purchases are handled in this manner. See below for instructions for iOS and Android.
You can also use our interactive guide for instructions.
--Tab 1 Start--
To update your payment method via the Google Play Store:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Go to a paid item's detail page
- Tap the price and review app permissions
- Next to the price, tap the Down arrow > Payment methods
- Choose from one of your existing payment methods or add a new one
If your payment method is declined or has insufficient funds, your subscription may be canceled. If this happens, you can add a backup payment method, or set up your subscription again via the Google Play Store.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, please submit a request.
--Tab 1 End--
--Tab 2 Start--
To update your payment method via iTunes:
Instructions can also be found in Apple's help site article here
- Device Settings
- Tap your Apple ID/name
- Tap Payment & Shipping (you might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID)
- Tap the payment on file that you want to update > Edit
After step 4, you might need to enter the security code that's printed on your credit or debit card. If you see Apple Pay after the last 4 digits of the card number, go to the Wallet app to edit the card information.
If your payment method is declined or has insufficient funds, your subscription may be canceled. If this happens, check out our help site article, "How to restore your subscription"If you need further assistance or have any questions, please submit a request.
--Tab 2 End--