We are sorry to hear that Sideline isn't working out for you. To get a refund, please first double-check that you have successfully deactivated your account and subscription to prevent further charges.
Please visit our Help Site article: How to cancel a Sideline subscription and request a refund for further instruction on how to cancel and request a refund.
--Tab 1 Start--
After you have canceled your subscription, you can request a refund by:
- Visiting Google's website and following the instructions on how to request a refund
- You can also request a refund from Sideline by reaching out to our support department and provide the following information:
- Copy of your Google Play receipt that shows your subscription purchase
- Order Number for the purchase
- Order Numbers should be in the format: GPA.1234-5678-9123-45678
--Tab 1 End--
--Tab 2 Start--
Sideline does not have the ability to process refunds since all purchases are strictly handled & processed through the iTunes store. To request a refund through Apple, follow the steps below:
- Log in with your Apple ID
- Find Sideline in your Purchases list
- Click on Report a Problem
- In the Choose Problem dropdown, select "Didn't mean to purchase this item"
Note: If you are changing the length of your Sideline subscription on iOS, iTunes will refund you for the remaining days left on your existing subscription, and charge you for your new subscription as soon as you subscribe.
*Apple should process the refund within 48 hours.
--Tab 2 End--
If you have further questions about obtaining a refund, please let us know.