We understand that Sideline might not work for everyone, so that is why we have provided instructions below on how to cancel your subscription.
Android users click here for cancelation instructions.
Step 1: Cancel Subscription
If you need to cancel a Sideline subscription, you can do so from your device's Settings. Follow the instructions below to cancel the reoccurring subscription from your mobile device:
- Enter your device Settings and scroll to find iTunes & App Store
- Tap on your Apple ID: email@example.com
- Tap on View Apple ID
- Scroll to find Subscriptions
- Under "Active" subscriptions, tap on Sideline and Cancel Subscription
- Continue to Step 2 if refund is requested
Step 2: Refund Charges
Sideline does not have the ability to process refunds since all purchases are processed through your app store. To request a refund through Apple, follow these steps below:
- Login with your Apple ID
- Find Sideline in your Purchases list
- Click on Report a Problem
- In the Choose Problem drop down, select "Didn't mean to purchase this item"
Apple should process the refund within 48 hours.
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to our Sideline Support team by submitting a request!