If you are having trouble subscribing to the monthly or annual Sideline subscription or having trouble completing a payment in the app store, please refer to our Service Status Page first to check if there are any current purchase disruptions with your app store.
If there are no disruptions, please follow the below steps in an attempt to resolve prior to contacting our Support team:
- Check to see if your Sideline app is updated
- From your iPhone, open the App Store and check your updates
- Delete Sideline
- Restart your iPhone
- Download Sideline from the App Store
- Log in and try to subscribe again
- Note - you will not lose your Sideline number, however, Sideline will only repopulate the past 72 hours of calling & messaging data
***If the steps above do not resolve your issue, then it is likely that there is an outage with Apple in relation to App Store Purchases. Please visit Apple's System Status Page to learn of any current status issues which may impact the Sideline subscription process.***
*Pay attention to the above areas in particular when visiting Apple's System status page to determine why there is an issue with subscribing.*
Should you be experiencing any calling or texting issues, please visit the Sideline Service Status Page for more information.
If you are still unable to subscribe after taking the above steps, please send an email to email@example.com or text us at (408) 444-9124.