Have a number already that you'd like to use as your Sideline number? To help you out, we put together a guide for everything you'll need to successfully port your number from Boost Mobile.
What's Sideline? Sideline is an Boost Mobile alternative that adds a 2nd number to your current phone for just $9.99/month.
Once you have created your Sideline account and chosen a temporary Sideline number, go to Number Porting in the Sideline settings.
Here's everything you'll need:
- If you do not know your account number, we recommend contacting Boost Mobile at 1-888-7848.
- Enter your 4 digit Boost Mobile PIN number.
Billing Telephone Number
- If you're transferring from an account that has only one line, enter the number that you're transferring.
- If you're transferring from an account that has multiple lines, contact Boost Mobile to find out which number is your billing telephone number.
Account Owner's Name
- If you're the only person on the account, enter your name.
- If you're on a family or shared plan, the account owner's name will be in the address portion of your bill.
- This is the address Boost Mobile has on file to contact you.
If you receive some kind of error code while trying to port your number in, or if you have any other questions or problems about Sideline, please submit a request.