Have a number already that you'd like to use as your Sideline number? To help you out, we put together a guide for everything you'll need to successfully port your number from Vonage.
Here's everything you'll need:
- Account Number
- You can usually find your account number in the upper right hand corner of any bill or invoice you have.
- You can also find it in your online account.
- You won't be able to find your PIN on any bill or invoice.
- Your PIN would have been given to you by Vonage and is usually pre-selected.
- To learn what your PIN is you can call Vonage at 866-243-4357 or email them here.
- Billing Telephone Number
- If you're transferring from an account that has only one line, enter the number that you're transferring.
- If you're transferring from an account that has multiple lines, contact Vonage to find out which number is your billing telephone number.
- Account Owner's Name
- If you're the only person on the account, please enter your name.
- If you're on a family or shared plan, the account owner's name will be in the address portion of your bill.
- Billing Address
- This can either be the address where you Vonage bills are sent to or the retail location where your service was activate.
- To find out what the correct address is, contact Vonage.
If you receive some kind of error code while trying to port your number in, or if you have any other questions or problems about Sideline, send us an email!