Did you recently port in a number previously on an iOS device, and now you're not able to receive messages from other iOS contacts?
Your messages may still be attempting to send as an iMessage, in which case your messages will not make it to Sideline. However, we have found a way to relieve this!
Follow these steps to de-register your ported in number with iMessage:
- Go to (http://selfsolve.apple.com/deregister-imessage) from any web browser
- Scroll down to the second section labeled "No longer have your iPhone?"
- Enter the phone number you'd like to de-activate from iMessage and click "Send Code"
- Check your current phone for a text message and enter the code that you're sent
- Wait for confirmation that iMessage has been de-activated
If this does not resolve the issue for you, please send us a message, or submit a request from within the help section in your Sideline settings.
If you are having trouble with sending or receiving text messages or picture messages, please refer to our Service Status Page first to check if there are any current texting disruptions within Sideline.