Have a number already that you'd like to use as your Sideline number? To help you out, we put together a guide for everything you'll need to successfully port your number from Prepaid.
If you have any questions about the porting process, check out our porting FAQs.
Here's everything you'll need:
- Prepaid/"pay as you go" services often don't require a PIN, but may have one set up. In order to learn what your PIN is, you can contact your provider.
- If a PIN does not exist for your account, you can request to have one set up by your provider.
- If a PIN cannot be set up for your account, please enter 1111 as your PIN in our online form
- Account Number, Billing Telephone Number, Account Owner's Name, and Billing Address:
- If you need help finding your account number, billing telephone number, the account owner's name, or billing address for your prepaid/"pay as you go" service, you can contact your provider.
If you receive some kind of error code while trying to port your number in, or if you have any other questions or problems about Sideline, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org