Have a number already that you'd like to use as your Sideline number? To help you out, we put together a guide for everything you'll need to successfully port your number from T-Mobile.
If you haven't created a Sideline account yet, click below to download a free 7-day trial.
Once you have created your Sideline account and chosen a temporary Sideline number, go to Number Porting in the Sideline settings.
Here's everything you'll need:
- You can usually find your account number in the upper right-hand corner of any bill or invoice you have, or in your online account.
- You won't be able to find your PIN on any bill or invoice.
- Your PIN would have been given to you by T-Mobile and is usually pre-selected.
- To learn what your PIN is, you can call T-Mobile at 877-453-1304 or visit a store.
Billing Telephone Number
- If you're transferring from an account that has only one line, enter the number that you're transferring.
- If you're transferring from an account that has multiple lines, contact T-Mobile to find out which number is your billing telephone number.
Account Owner's Name
- If you're the only person on the account, this would be you.
- If you're on a family or shared plan, the account owner's name will be in the address portion of your bill.
- This is the address that your T-Mobile bills are sent to.
If you receive some kind of error code while trying to port your number in, or if you have any other questions or problems about Sideline, please submit a request.