Porting your number can be a tedious experience. To help you out, we put together a guide for everything you'll need to successfully port your number from T-Mobile.
Here's everything you'll need:
- You can usually find your account number in the upper right hang corner of any bill or invoice you have, or in your online account.
- You won't be able to find your PIN on any bill or invoice.
- Your PIN would have been given to you by T-Mobile and is usually pre-selected.
- To learn what your PIN is, you can call T-Mobile at 877-453-1304 or visit a store.
- If you're transferring from an account that has only one line, enter the number that you're transferring.
- If you're transferring from an account that has multiple lines, contact T-Mobile to find out which number is your billing telephone number.
- If you're the only person on the account, this would be you.
- If you're on a family or shared plan, the account owner's name will be in the address portion of your bill.
- This is the address that your T-Mobile bills are sent to.
If you receive some kind of error code while trying to port your number in, or if you have any other questions or problems about Sideline, send us an email!