Porting your number can be a tedious experience. To help you out, we put together a guide for everything you'll need to successfully port your number from Verizon.
Here's everything you'll need:
- Usually, you can find your account number in the upper right hand corner of any bill or invoice
- You can also find it in your online account
- It's possible that you selected your password when you started your service, but it's not required on set up
- If you've set up an online account with Verizon, this is your password to access your online account
- If you have not set up an online account, then you can find out what your password is by calling Verizon at 1 (800) 922-0204, or visit a Verizon store
- Your Pin is 6 numbers/letters or less, and something you chose when you signed up with Verizon
- This is the address that your Verizon bills are sent to
Once you have successfully entered all information, tap Okay
If you receive some kind of error code while trying to port your number in, or if you have any other questions or problems about Sideline, send us an email at email@example.com.