Have a number already that you'd like to use as your Sideline number? To help you out, we put together a guide for everything you'll need to successfully port your number from Republic Wireless.
If you haven't created a Sideline account yet, click below to download a free 7-day trial.
Once you have created your Sideline account and chosen a temporary Sideline number, go to Number Porting in the Sideline settings.
Here's everything you'll need:
- Your Republic Wireless phone number is your account number.
- You can view or update your PIN from your online account. To learn how click here for Republic Wireless' step by step instructions.
Billing Telephone Number
- If you're transferring from an account that has only one line, enter the number that you're transferring.
- If you're transferring from an account that has multiple lines, contact Republic Wireless to find out which number is your billing telephone number.
Account Owner's Name
- If you're the only person on the account, please enter your name.
- If you're on a family or shared plan, the account owner's name will be in the address portion of your bill.
- This is the address that your Republic Wireless bills are sent to.
If you receive some kind of error code while trying to port your number in, or if you have any other questions or problems about Sideline, please submit a request.