Have a number already that you'd like to use as your Sideline number? To help you out, we put together a guide for everything you'll need to successfully port your number from Republic Wirelss.
If you have any questions about the porting process, click here to check out our porting FAQs.
Here's everything you'll need:
- Account Number
- Your Republic Wireless phone number is your account number
- This is your billing zip code
- Billing Telephone Number
- If you're transferring from an account that has only one line, enter the number that you're transferring
- If you're transferring from an account that has multiple lines, contact Republic Wireless to find out which number is your billing telephone number
- Account Owner's Name
- If you're the only person on the account, please enter your name
- If you're on a family or shared plan, the account owner's name will be in the address portion of your bill
- Billing Address
- This is the address that your Republic Wireless bills are sent to
If you receive some kind of error code while trying to port your number in, or if you have any other questions or problems about Sideline, send us an email!