Have a number already that you'd like to use as your Sideline number? To help you out, we put together a guide for everything you'll need to successfully port your number from Cox Cable.
Here's everything you'll need:
- Account Number
- Omit the first seven digits of your Cox Account number and tap enter.
- Your PIN is a four digit number that can be found on any current bill or invoice from Cox.
- Billing Telephone Number
- If you're transferring from an account that has only one line, enter the number that you're transferring.
- If you're transferring from an account that has multiple lines, contact Cox Cable to find out which number is your billing telephone number.
- Account Owner's Name
- If you're the only person on the account, please enter your name.
- If you're on a family or shared plan, the account owner's name will be in the address portion of your bill.
- Billing Address
- This is the address that your Cox Cable bills are sent to.
If you receive some kind of error code while trying to port your number in, or if you have any other questions or problems about Sideline, send us an email!