Have a number already that you'd like to use as your Sideline number? To help you out, we put together a guide for everything you'll need to successfully port your number from CenturyLink.
What's Sideline? Sideline is a CenturyLink alternative that adds a 2nd number to your current phone for just $9.99/month.
Once you have created your Sideline account and chosen a temporary Sideline number, go to Number Porting in the Sideline settings.
Here's everything you'll need:
- You can usually find your account number in the upper right-hand corner of any bill or invoice.
- Your account number is your phone number plus 3 digits.
- You do not need a PIN to port your number out of Century Link.
Billing Telephone Number
- If you're transferring from an account that has only one line, enter the number that you're transferring.
- If you're transferring from an account that has multiple lines, contact Century Link to find out which number is your billing telephone number.
Account Owner's Name
- If you're the only person on the account, please enter your name.
- If you're on a family or shared plan, the account owner's name will be in the address portion of your bill.
- This is the address that your CenturyLink bills are sent to.
If you receive some kind of error code while trying to port your number in, or if you have any other questions or problems about Sideline, please submit a request.