- The instructions below apply to Sideline Standard, Team Number and Pro accounts only.
- Enterprise accounts: Please have the Admin on the account contact Support as we will need to provide the port out info (Account Number and PIN) for each number. The account number and PIN cannot be obtained via Sideline or the Enterprise Portal.
- All calls, voicemails, and messages will STAY with Sideline. They cannot be transferred over to your new carrier. We do NOT have the ability to export calls, voicemails, and/or message logs. (More info)
To begin the port-out process:
- Sideline Settings.
- Tap Support (iOS) or Get Help (Android)
- Tap Port-Out Number to begin the port-out process.
After following the steps above, you'll be provided with your:
- Sideline Phone Number (phone number available for transfer)
- Account Number*
*Your Account Number and PIN are typically the only pieces of information needed when porting your number out of Sideline and into another Carrier/service.
If you have any further questions, please submit a request.