When un-assigning a number on an Enterprise account, the number will then fall back into the Reserved Numbers section. From there, you have the option to assign it to another team member immediately or save it for later use.
To un-assign a team member's line:
1. Navigate to the Numbers section within your admin portal.
2. Under the Actions column, click the X adjacent to the number/person you would like to un-assign the number from.
As some numbers may be crucial for business, if, for any reason, a team member is not available to have an assigned number, you can always have the number forwarded to yourself or another team member. This way, you do not miss any important calls.
A popup will appear, giving you the dropdown option to:
- Forward to: (Nobody- Call Unanswered)
- This means the number will then fall back into the Reserved Numbers section
- Forward to: yourself or another employee
3. Once you’ve decided what you’d like to do with the number, click Yes
If you need further assistance or have any questions, please submit a request
Article is closed for comments.