You have the option to port in a number from a different carrier or transfer a Sideline number from an existing account and into an Enterprise account.
There are five pieces of account information you will need to port your number into Sideline. To obtain the information seen below, please log into your Carrier account or contact their support department.
What we require for porting into Sideline:
- Name of the account holder*
- Account Number
- Billing Address*
- Telephone Number
Tip: If you need to confirm the information above, we suggest contacting your Carrier and asking for a Customer Service Record (CSR) as this is where your account information resides. (Instructions)
Note about the above info:
- Name: Must exactly match what the carrier has on file. If it doesn't, it may cause the port to be rejected.
Address: Physical address as it displays on your account.
- Example: If you enter "South Highway" but your account shows "S. HWY" this will cause the port to be rejected.
- PO Box addresses will cause the port to be rejected.
- PIN: If no PIN is provided by your carrier, please use 0000 as a generic PIN. You cannot submit a port without a PIN as this is a required field. (More info)
To port a number into Enterprise:
- Navigate to the Admin Portal.
- Click on the Numbers Tab.
- Click on "Add Numbers" (under the Assigned numbers section).
4. Choose Port (transfer) existing numbers to my company.
5. Choose the quantity of numbers you would like to port/transfer and click Next.
6. Enter the number you would like to port/transfer and click Next. That number will then receive a text to confirm the port.
From the text message you just received:
7. Reply back with "Yes"
8. Enter the following information (seen below) in all fields as it appears exactly on your phone bill.
9. When complete, click "Request Port"
The number(s) will then be shown in the Reserved Numbers table and will be available to be assigned between 3-5 business days, once the port request is completed.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, please submit a request.