You have the option to port-in a number from a different carrier or transfer a Sideline number from an existing account.
Before porting a number in, you will need to have the following information ready:
- Account name
- Billing Address
- Account number
- Pin number (mobile phones only, if you do not have one please enter "0000")
To transfer a Sideline number in:
- Log in to the Web Portal (the only way to port a number in is through the Admin Portal)
- Click on the "Numbers" Tab
- Click on "Add Numbers" on the right-hand side
4. Choose Port (transfer) existing numbers to my company
5. Choose the quantity of numbers you would like to port/transfer and click Next
6. Enter the number you would like to port/transfer and click Next
That number will then receive a text to confirm the port.
7. Please text "Yes"
8. Enter the following information in all fields as it appears exactly on your phone bill
9. Click Request Port
The number(s) will then be shown in the Reserved Numbers table and will be available to be assigned between 3-5 business days, once the port request is completed.
Have any questions? Feel free to contact our Success Team at email@example.com and we’ll gladly help!