You can add up to 200 numbers for your account, but you will be charged on a prorated basis for each number you add.
To add new Sideline numbers for your team:
1. Visit https://my.sideline.com/#/login
2. Click Add Numbers on the right-hand corner
3. Choose Add new numbers
Note: We also offer Porting. Check out our article, "How to port-in a number to Enterprise" for more information.
4. Enter the quantity of numbers needed
5. After inputting the total of number(s), enter your desired area code
6. Next will allow you to review your order summary
7. Click Buy to confirm
The number(s) will then be shown at the very bottom under the Reserved Numbers column:
Note: Reserved Numbers are numbers that belong to your account, but are not currently assigned to a team member. Please note, you will be charged $9.99/month per reserved number.
At any time, you can assign your reserved numbers to a team member. For help assigning numbers, please check out our help site article, "How to assign numbers to your team members."
If you need further assistance or have any questions, please submit a request.