- Enterprise accounts work off of a price of $9.99 per line/month (this applies to both assigned and reserved numbers)
- Example: You have 5 assigned and 0 reserved numbers in your account, so that would be $9.99/line X 5 numbers = $49.95/month)
- All new users who sign up for the Enterprise Account for the very first time will have a 30-day free trial. However, a credit card is requested upon registration. After your 30-day trial, you will not incur any monthly charges until you have successfully added a Sideline number to your account.
- Depending on when the lines were added to the account, it will be pro-rated accordingly.
- Bonus: You have the option to add International Calling for $14.99 per line, per month.
Note: Credit cards are the only approved form of payment for Enterprise accounts. Other payment methods (such as mobile wireless accounts) are not accepted at this time.
If you have any questions, please submit a request.
Article is closed for comments.