Once your port out request is complete, you'll be notified in a few ways:
- In-app pop-up: If the porting out process was successful, you will receive a pop-up notification the next time you open the app letting you know that you have successfully ported your number out of Sideline.
- Push Notification: You'll receive a quick notification letting you know the status of the port, and any next steps to take based on the outcome of your request.
- Email: If you've added an email address to your Sideline account, we'll send you an email letting you know the porting process is complete, along with any next steps to take based on the outcome.
Tip: You can check the status of your port via Sideline mobile settings (instructions).
- Once the port has been completed successfully, you will be unable to use your ported number with Sideline. You can continue to use Sideline but will be required to choose a new number.
- Porting your number out does not automatically cancel your subscription. To avoid being charged in the future, please cancel your Sideline subscription if you no longer need Sideline.
If you have any questions, please submit a request.