Welcome to Sideline Enterprise. We look forward to guiding you through the Admin portal in order to manage your account. Please see below for more information on how to get started with Sideline Enterprise and the Web Portal.
Assigning Numbers to your Team Members
As you get started with your Enterprise account, there are a few things you'll probably do right away. Assign yourself a number, assign or even add more numbers to your team, or you may choose to port in numbers to the account.
- Adding numbers for your team: Here, we'll show you how you can add new numbers to your Enterprise account (just in case you wanted to test things out before integrating with your team).
- Assigning numbers to your team: This article will walk you through the process you can take to begin assigning numbers out to members of your team.
- Porting numbers into your team: If members of your team already have a work number, we can help you port the existing number into the Sideline account.
Payment and Billing
You have the ability to edit your account details at any time. All you need to do is log in to your Admin portal, head over to the billing tab, and update your payment details.
- Change payment details: If changes need to be made for the account, or updates to your card have been initiated, you can edit your payment details in a click of a button.
Bells and Whistles
Some of our favorite things about Sideline are the perks that help you easily and affordably, manage your business.
- Auto Attendant: Let us help you set up auto attendant to help organize the calls coming into your business. Press 1 for Sales, Press 2 for Support...
- International Calling: For just $14.99 per line, you can add international calling to individual members of your team who find this add-on necessary to their business needs.
- Voicemail Transcription: Transcribing your voicemails to text is now included with your subscription
Managing Your Numbers
There are definitely times where you may need to manage the numbers associated with your account. As the admin, we allow you to do that all on your own! Un-assign numbers, forward calls from one number to another, and remove any unwanted numbers on your account.
Please Note: The account admin does not need to have a Sideline number to manage an Enterprise account. Admin can simply create an account with their mobile number.
- Forwarding calls to another team member: We get it, people go on vacation, move on to bigger and better things, or just need a break... but don't leave those contacts waiting. You can forward calls to yourself or another member of your Team.
- Un-assigning numbers from your team: If one of your team members is no longer participating in the Teams account, we'll show you how to un-assign the number from them.
- Deleting a number from your account: For reasons we can sadly understand, you may want to remove some numbers you're no longer using on your Teams account - here's where you can reference.
If you need further assistance or have any questions please submit a request.
Article is closed for comments.