Do you have a special phone number or business line that you would like to use with Sideline? If so, you can easily port your existing number into Sideline.
Porting is the term used for transferring a phone number from one service provider to another.
General info before you get started:
- There is no fee to port your number into Sideline
- Only one port-in request can be active at any given time
- Once you port a number into Sideline, you have to port that number out of Sideline before you can port another number in
- Do NOT cancel your current service plan before your number has been successfully ported
- You must first choose a Sideline number before you can port a non-Sideline number in
- Choose any number for the meantime while you wait for your number to be ported in
Numbers that cannot be ported and used as a Sideline number:
- Toll-free numbers
- 1-800 numbers
- Non-U.S. phone numbers (international numbers)
- Phone numbers that belong to the non-contiguous states (HI, AK, and Puerto Rico area codes)