You can now port your number out of Sideline. Below you will find some general information about the port-out process, and step by step instructions about how to port your number out of Sideline.
General Info Before Getting Started
- You can port out your Sideline number if:
- You originally ported the number into Sideline.
- You are subscribed to Sideline, an old Sideline Pro subscriber, or have paid the one-time fee to unlock the number
- You can only have one port-out request active at a time.
- You cannot cancel the process once it has begun.
- IF YOU ARE SUBSCRIBED TO SIDELINE YOU WANT TO PORT YOUR NUMBER OUT OF SIDELINE, you must manually cancel your subscription to avoid being charge.
To learn how to cancel your Sideline pro/Remove Ads bundle subscription, click here: Canceling Sideline Pro for Android
How to port your number out of Sideline
5. When this process is completed you will be notified by:
In-app pop-up: If the porting out process was successful, you will receive a pop-up notification the next time you open the app letting you know that you have successfully ported your number out of sideline, and how to pick a new Sideline number.
Push Notification: You'll receive a quick notification letting you know everything is done, and the next steps to take based on the outcome of your request.
Email: If you've set up an email address on your Sideline account, we'll send you an email letting you know the porting process is complete and the next steps to take based on the outcome of your request.
6. Once the process is complete and you enter the app again, you will be redirected to the “Pick Your Number” page. If you wish to, you can obtain a new Sideline number.
If you still have any questions about porting, or Sideline in general, send us an email at email@example.com. We'd be more than happy to help you out!