Before you cancel your Enterprise account, please make sure you have done the following:
- Un-assigned all Sideline numbers (except the admin's number)
- Delete all reserved numbers
Step 1: Disable Auto-Attendant (if applicable)
If you have an Auto Attendant line with Enterprise, you'll need to turn it off prior to canceling your account. While in the Admin Portal:
- View the 'Numbers' tab
- Next to the 'Reserved Numbers' Section, click the 'Auto Attendant' button
- Click the 'On/Off' switch to turn Auto-Attendant off
Step 2: Cancel your Enterprise Account
1. In the Overview tab, click on Cancel Account located on the right-hand side under Payment Details
2. A pop-up box will prompt you to confirm your cancellation, Click Cancel My Account
Please Note: Canceling your account will automatically log you off the admin portal and you will no longer have access to it.
It will also revert you to an individual account, at which you may continue to use (You will have to sign up for a monthly/annual plan to continue to use Sideline).
At any time you wish to start the admin account again, you may simply do so by logging in with your Sideline credentials.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, please submit a request.
Article is closed for comments.