On your monthly payment receipt, you may see the following:
- Charges for additional features:
- International calling- $14.99
- Charges for additional numbers:
- $9.99 per line or pro-rated amount
If you added additional features or Sideline numbers mid-way through your billing cycle, you may see the description on your receipt as a "Pro-rated" charge. The pro-rated amount is calculated from the day you added the feature/number to the day of your next billing cycle.
See the screenshot below for an example:
- The Date column represents the date of when each feature or number was added to the account.
- The Description provides details on what the charge is for: added feature or Sideline number and if it was pro-rated.
- The Price column indicates the total amount for each charge. You may notice the difference in amounts, as you may have added features and/or Sideline numbers on different dates.
We ask that you do not dispute any charges with Stripe- Instead, if you notice any errors on your billing statement, we recommend contacting our Success Team to make necessary corrections.