Have a number already that you'd like to use as your Sideline number? To help you out, we put together a guide for everything you'll need to successfully port your number from RingTo.
Once you have created your Sideline account and chosen a temporary Sideline number, go to Number Porting in the Sideline settings.
Here's everything you'll need:
- This will be your 10 digit phone number
- Do not include any spaces or dashes
- RingTo does not provide a PIN number
- Please enter the last 4 digits of the number you are porting into the required field
Billing Telephone Number
- This is the number you want to transfer.
Account Owner's Name
- If you're the only person on the account, this would be you.
- If you've on a family or shared plan, the account owner's name will be in the address portion of your bill.
- This is the address that is associated with the RingTo account or your personal address
If you receive some kind of error code while trying to port your number in, or if you have any other questions or problems about Sideline, please submit a request.