Have a number already that you'd like to use as your Sideline number? To help you out, we put together a guide for everything you'll need to successfully port your number from RingTo.
If you have any questions about the porting process, check out our Porting FAQs. Once you have created your Sideline account and chosen a temporary Sideline number, go to Number Porting in the Sideline settings.
Here's everything you'll need:
- This will be your 10 digit phone number
- Do not include any spaces or dashes
- RingTo does not provide a PIN number
- Please enter the last 4 digits of the number you are porting into the required field
- Billing Telephone Number: This is the number you want to transfer.
- Account Owner's Name: This is the name associated with the RingTo account.
- Billing Address: This is the address that is associated with the RingTo account or your personal address