Did you recently install iOS 12 (the newest software update for iOS) and notice that you're no longer receiving notifications?
With the new iOS 12, there is an option to have notifications "Delivered Quietly." This can be less than ideal as this feature prevents notifications from being shown on the lock screen and sounds from playing when a new message/call/voicemail is received.
Not to worry! There is an easy way to fix this problem through the Sideline app.
From the Sideline app:
- Tap on infobar (highlighted in yellow) "Notifications are OFF" >> TURN ON"
- Tap on "Notifications" which should currently be set to "Delivered Quietly" status.
- Swipe right on "Allow Notifications" until you see the bar turn green (this means your notifications are now ON)
- Click the bubble below the "Lock Screen" and/or "Banners" to enable alerts in those areas.
- Swipe Right on "Sounds" and/or "Badges to enable alerts.
***To make sure that you have removed the "delivered quietly" notification option, open your Sideline app and if the yellow info bar at the top is no longer visible, you have successfully enabled all notifications!
If you are still having trouble receiving notifications, please feel free to email us! We would be happy to help.