Sideline is more than a 2nd number. It’s a communication app that helps you work efficiently, connect with customers, and collaborate as a team.
Professionals choose Sideline for its unmatched reliability and feature-rich interface that separates work from life. It comes with all the calling, texting, and voicemail features you need to start, run, or grow your business.
- No Ads – Removing advertising from our app makes Sideline faster, more reliable, and improves the overall experience.
- No Number Expiration - We used to reclaim inactive number after 30 days. Not any more. As a subscriber, your number is all yours no matter how you choose to use it.
- VoIP Calling – Toggle between Wi-Fi and mobile carrier networks to connect calls. This is handy if one signal is weaker or you don’t want to use your carrier minutes.
- Voicemail-to-Text – Get your voicemails transcribed and sent as a text message so you can conveniently read them on-the-go.
- Auto-Reply – Send an automated text or picture messages anytime you miss a call so you can be responsive, even when you’re busy.
- Team Number – Add a single Sideline number to multiple devices so your team members can all call, text, and respond simultaneously.
- Premium Support – Our team is always here for you. If you need anything, one of our friendly support members will be happy to help.
- Web Messaging – Access your Sideline number online from your desktop to send texts from a bigger keyboard.
- No Contracts. Cancel Anytime – You can easily manage or cancel your subscription whenever you want. Read the terms below or click here to learn how to cancel a subscription.
Please visit our Help Site article, "How much does Sideline cost? for information on subscription pricing.
If you have any further questions, please submit a request.
Please note: Sideline is designed to be used as a second number for your mobile device and relies on your mobile service for managing communications. Therefore, you will need to use your Carrier cell phone number when registering for your account. Using a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) number, or a number not associated with your device will result in the inability to register for an account and an inferior experience as Sideline is not designed for that use case.
Data and internet connection are still required for general functionality. "Using your carrier network," makes call quality more reliable than calls over VoIP or Wi-Fi.
iOS Terms – The required Sideline subscription is $9.99/month or $99.99/year. This subscription and other optional in-app subscriptions are automatically billed monthly or annually to your iTunes Account and auto-renew, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payments are charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. You can turn off auto-renew or manage subscriptions in your iTunes & App Store account settings. Cancellations take effect at the end of the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Note: You could see a payment authorization up to 72 hours before your current subscription or free trial expires. For more information, please visit Google Play's help center article on subscriptions.