Clearing cache, whether it be on your phone or browser is an important step in improving the functionality of your Sideline app.
If you are experiencing any of the following:
- Missed calls (no ringing)
- Calls going straight to voicemail
- Performance issues: Crashing, freezing, slowness/delay within the app
- Sideline Web: Unable to login via Safari web browser
- Android device
- Sideline app
Cause & Resolution
Clearing cache should help to resolve one or more of the issues stated above and is a good step to take for routine maintenance of your Sideline app.
To clear cache on your Android device:
To clear cache on your Android Device:
- Device Settings (General)
- (Either through your notification shade (drop-down) or through the Settings app in your app drawer)
- Tap 'Storage' (Internal Storage)
- Scroll down to 'Other apps'
- Scroll to 'Sideline'
- Tap 'Clear Cache'
If you are still experiencing issues after following the above steps, please visit our help site articles, "Not receiving calls within Sideline?", "All of my calls are going straight to missed call/voicemail", or contact us by submitting a request.