Clearing cache, whether it be on your phone or browser is an important step in improving the functionality of your Sideline app.
If you are experiencing any of the following:
- Missed calls (no ringing)
- Calls going straight to voicemail
- Performance issues: Crashing, freezing, slowness/delay within the app
- Sideline Web: Unable to login via Safari web browser
- Android device
- Sideline app
Cause & Resolution
Clearing cache should help to resolve one or more of the issues stated above and is a good step to take for routine maintenance of your Sideline app.
To clear cache on your Android device:
To clear cache on your Android Device:
- Device Settings (General)
- (Either through your notification shade (drop-down) or through the Settings app in your app drawer)
- Tap 'Storage' (Internal Storage)
- Scroll down to 'Other apps'
- Scroll to 'Sideline'
- Tap 'Clear Cache'
If you are still experiencing issues after following the above steps, please visit our help site articles for more information:
Or contact us by submitting a request.