Did you originally sign up for a monthly subscription and you would like to switch to a semi-annual (6-month plan) or annual/yearly subscription or vice versa?
If so, you can most certainly change your subscription length by following the simple steps below.
To switch/change the length of your subscription:
- Cancel your active Sideline subscription:
- Within your App Store, view your subscription expiration date in Manage Subscriptions
- Re-subscribe to Sideline:
- Choose your desired subscription length and follow the phone prompts
To avoid being double charged (charged for your new & existing subscription):
- Do not subscribe to the new subscription period until the date in which your canceled subscription expires (won't be auto-renewing)
- Example: If you cancel on April 1st, but your subscription renewal date is monthly on the 15th, then you should only re-subscribe starting on the 15th.
Please Note: Your new subscription expiration date will show in the subscription settings in your app store.
If you have further questions in regards to your active subscriptions, please contact your iTunes or Google Play app store, or reach out to our support team by submitting a request.