When one or more persons on the Team Number account obtains a new mobile cell phone number, it's important to update the registered phone number on their account to prevent calling issues.
To change the registered phone number:
For a single member:
- Opt-out of Team Number
- Deactivate your Team Number account
- Create a new Sideline Account with your new cell phone number
- Contact Support to have us assign the Sideline Team Number
Important: All data will be lost, as you are creating a new account.
For multiple members:
- Have the member that would like to change their registered number, log out of Sideline
- Have the other member re-invite with the new cellphone number.
- For instructions: "How to send an invite for Team Number"
Please Note: If you try to change the registered number per normal steps, you will receive an error message. For more information, visit our Help Site article, "'Unable to invite' to Team Number error message"
If you need further assistance on changing the registered phone number on a Team Number account, please submit a request.