Yes, you should have no problem adding your Sideline number to a business directory. You should receive a validation phone call to the number you're attempting to add.
We have found more information online that may assist you with the steps involved with adding your Sideline number to the Whitepages/business directory.
To be added to the 411 Directory/Whitepages:
- Call your business phone’s local service provider
- With Sideline, we route through your carrier network so you would need to contact your phone provider (Verizon, AT&T for example)
- Verify that you're the owner of the account through some security questions
- Your service provider should add your number to a 411 directory
- There might be a fee involved
- How to list your number in the business directory
- How do I edit or remove a business listing?
- Add or claim your business listing on Whitepages
Questions? Submit a request.
Please sign in to leave a comment.