Do you have an existing number that you'd like to use as your Sideline number? To help you out, we've put together a guide for everything you'll need to successfully port your number from Grasshopper.
Before you begin the port-in process:
Please contact Grasshopper to provide a Customer Service Record (CSR) for the following information which is required to port your number into Sideline:
- Authorizing name
- Business name (for business accounts)
- Account type (business or residential)
- Service address
- Billing phone number
- Current service provider name
- Current service provider account number
- Please submit a request to Grasshopper’s Customer Care Team to obtain your CSR.
- It may take up to 3 business days to receive your CSR
Questions? Submit a request.