You're unable to view and attach your videos from your camera roll when sending a message.
- You have a Samsung or Pixel device
- Your default media app is Google Photos
Cause and resolution
For Samsung devices
Please set your default media app from the Google Photos app to the Samsung Gallery app in order to attach videos when sending a message through Sideline. See below for step-by-step instructions.
To set the 'Samsung Gallery' as your default media app:
- Go to your 'Device Settings'
- Tap 'Apps & Notifications'
- Tap 'Default App'
- Change the default app from 'Google Photos' to 'Samsung Gallery'
For Pixel devices
Google Photos is the default gallery app for your device. Unfortunately, there is no option to enable the Samsung Gallery app as the default. As a workaround, it's advisable to proceed with reinstalling a 3rd party app that supports videos, such as Gallery.
If you need further assistance, please submit a request.