FYI: We only support service to contiguous United States residents while they are within the contiguous US at this time. If you reside outside of the contiguous US, you cannot create an account. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Sideline Web allows you to easily send SMS and MMS messages from your computer. If you're new to Sideline (no existing account), follow the instructions below to learn how to sign up for a Standard Account which will give you access to Sideline Web.
If you are a current Sideline subscriber, you can log into Sideline Web with your Sideline number and password (no additional fee to use Sideline Web).
Items to note:
- If you wish to sign up for a new Enterprise account, click here.
- Sideline Web and Team Number accounts are incompatible at this time.
Sign up instructions for new customers:
- Visit Sideline Web.
- Click the button to create a new account.
- Enter the email address you wish to use for registering for an account, then click Next.
- Enter your mobile number, then click Next.
- will be displayed notifying you that you will soon receive a text message that includes a download link.
- Open the text message on mobile and click the link to be taken to your app store where you can download Sideline.
- Complete the download from within your app store.
- After downloading Sideline, create an account by following the prompts.
- Once you've successfully created a Sideline Standard account on the app, you can then log into Sideline Web using those login credentials and start sending Web-based messages.
If you're having trouble creating an account or receiving the download link, please submit a request.