This article outlines the commonly asked questions regarding Sideline Pro. Whether you want to learn more about Sideline Pro, how to upgrade or downgrade your subscription, we have the answers for you.
Click the questions below to learn more.
- What are the limitations with Sideline Pro beta?
- How do the features of Sideline Pro differ from Sideline?
- What happens to my contacts if I downgrade/cancel my Pro subscription?
What are the limitations with Sideline Pro?
While there are many great features with Sideline Pro, we do have a couple of current limitations:
- Sideline Pro is available for iOS users only
- Unavailable for users whose device is currently below iOS 12.2
- Cannot be used with Team Number or Enterprise accounts
- Not available for accounts in limited state or in free trial
How do the features of Sideline Pro differ from Sideline?
Sideline Pro offers a new suite of features that are available to you for your business as well as personal needs.
In addition to your normal calling and messaging capabilities with your Sideline subscription, we have added a feature set to help business users manage their new and existing customers.
The feature set can be seen in more detail here.
What happens to my contacts if I downgrade/cancel my Pro subscription?
Your contacts that were created in Sideline Pro when you had an active subscription will stay in Sideline even after you downgrade.
If you have further questions on Sideline Pro, please submit a request.