Shortcuts allow you to quickly send responses to new or existing customers when they call or text you. This lets customers know that their call is important to you.
Note: You can save up to six Shortcuts saved at a time.
To send a Shortcut:
2. From the conversation screen:
- Tap the (Shortcut icon) to the left of the text box (next to the camera)
- Tap on the Shortcut you wish to send
- You cannot select multiple Shortcuts to send at a time (unlike in the Contact Panel)
- You will have to send the Shortcut at an individual level
- Tip: If you tap on the wrong Shortcut, there is no need to erase, simply tap the correct Shortcut and it will override the previous text
- Tap the icon to send your message
- You can edit the Shortcut prior to sending it in the text field
Note: If you send multiple Shortcuts to your customer, your logo (if you saved it in your Shortcuts) will send each time, but you can delete it prior to sending in the text field.
If you have additional questions regarding the Shortcuts feature, please submit a request.