Sideline Pro allows you to separate your business contacts from your personal contacts. This makes it easy to know who is calling you and help you to prioritize your incoming calls.
Here is more information on the separation of contacts and the positive impact it will have on your business:
- Import or create new Contacts
- Import from: iOS Contacts
- Create new: from the Contact Panel or from the conversation screen
- Number ID (suggested name)
- Can now search for a contact by Company Name
- Reduce contact creation effort by adding a contact directly from the Contact Panel and by any new caller being added to your contacts.
- Simplify your business needs by separating your business contacts and your personal contacts
- New number automation - the Suggested name feature with Number ID is helpful to see who is calling you
How it works
Sideline Contacts are independent of your iPhone contacts so you can better separate and organize your business and personal phonebooks.
When a customer contacts your Sideline number, that number will be automatically stored in your Sideline Contacts list to make it easy to build out your business contacts moving forward.
For more information on how to manage your Sideline Pro Contacts list, please see our Help Site article: (Pro) How to import, create, edit and delete Contacts
If you have additional questions regarding how your contacts are separated, please submit a request.