Are you having trouble sending a Shortcut to a customer? If so, please read the information below in an attempt to resolve the issue prior to contacting support.
- Unable to send a Shortcut (text response) to a customer
- Shortcuts icon is not displayed to the left of the text field
- The number is SMS enabled
- The number is not a landline
- The customer number is a Sideline supported US destination
- We only support texting to +1 countries at this time.
Cause & Resolution
If you can send a Shortcut to a customer from the conversation screen but not from the Contact Panel, you may not be meeting the requirements to activate the Contact Panel.
Requirements for Contact Panel:
- Incoming call duration greater than 60 seconds
- Outgoing call duration greater than 1 second
- The number is not an unknown or blocked number
To learn more, view our Help Site article: How to populate & dismiss the Contact Panel
If you are still unable to send a Shortcut, please submit a request.