Shortcuts are customizable one-tap buttons that streamline repetitive tasks businesses need to take for their customers. Read below to learn more about the benefits of Shortcuts and how to create, edit, and delete your responses.
Benefits of Shortcuts:
- Allows you to quickly send a number of text responses to your customers
- Ability to save and reuse messages you frequently send to customers
- Quick access at any time from your keyboard
You can access your Shortcuts:
- From the Contact Panel after you end a call (provided that it meets the requirements)
- From your keyboard (icon to the left of the text box)
To set-up Shortcuts:
- Click "+Add My Logo" if you'd like to add your business logo
- You can choose from your camera roll photos or take a new photo
- Input your Business Name
- Input your Name
- Type in the name you would like to have displayed in the text responses
- Click "Review Your Shortcuts"
- This option will allow you to review your existing Shortcuts
- If you would like to make edits to your Shortcuts while in review mode, Click "Edit"
Please note: You're only allowed up to six shortcuts at a time.
Pro Tip: You can use our professional Shortcut templates as a resource if you need ideas. Visit our Resource Center and feel free to save and customize any templates you like.
To create a new Shortcut:
- Untitled: Type in the title for your Shortcut
- Up to 20 characters allowed
- Add Logo: Click to add a photo from your camera roll or choose "Camera" to take a new photo
- Write Message: Write your quick response here.
- 500 character limit
- You will see the total characters you have left as you type
- Tap "Save" to save your Shortcut response
Note: After you have added your logo to your first Shortcut, you can choose "Add Logo" and it will copy the same logo for all of your templates (as opposed to searching through your photos each time)
To edit your Shortcuts:
- Using the same process during the "initial set-up" (through Settings)
- Tap on the "Shortcuts" icon
- In the conversation screen, click on the icon to the left of the text message box.
- Click "Manage" on the bottom right corner
After you have set up your templates and are ready to send a Shortcut, view our Help Site article on How to use Shortcuts
If you have additional questions on how to use the Shortcuts feature, please submit a request.