Are you having trouble accessing the Contact Panel after ending a phone call with a client? If so, please read the information outlined in this article in an attempt to resolve your Contact Panel issue.
Did you recently end a phone call and the Contact Panel did not appear?
- Contact Panel is 'enabled' in Sideline Settings (Settings > Contact Panel > Tap to enable)
- Incoming call duration is greater than 60 seconds
- Outgoing call duration is greater than 1 second
- The number is not an unknown or blocked number
Cause & Resolution
If you have met the "Contact Panel Triggered" conditions (seen above), then there is another reason why you might not have seen the Contact Panel populate automatically:
Your Sideline app was backgrounded (not open): This could cause the Contact Panel to not be delayed until you:
- Tap the Sideline notification from the lock screen
- Once you tap the notification, the app will open and the Contact Panel should populate
Notification Permission is required to receive Sideline notifications.
For more information on the Contact Panel and when it populates, click here.
If you're still experiencing an issue with the Contact Panel not populating, please submit a request.